RF Micro Devices has announced an agreement to acquire Amalfi Semiconductor (Amalfi), a fabless semiconductor company specializing in RF and mixed-signal ICs for the entry-level smartphone market.
The iPhone's share of quarterly global smartphone app downloads stood at 29% in the second quarter of 2012, significantly below the 47% attributed to Android smartphones,
Kazakhstan based mobile network, Kcell is moving ahead with long-standing plans to list its shares on both the local and UK stock exchanges.
The European Commission has decided to open up the 2Ghz band which is currently reserved for UMTS based 3G networks to be reused for LTE based 4G services.
Following a ramp up from earlier this year, where txtNation had predicated more growth in Direct Billing, txtNation had seen one in five service providers requesting Direct Billing.
IT spending in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) will reach $1.154 trillion in 2013, a 1.4 percent increase from 2012 projected spending of $1.138 trillion, according to Gartner.
Apple today announced it has sold three million iPads in just three days since the launch of its new iPad mini and fourth generation iPad,
The Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) and the Small Cell Forum have announced that they will work together to integrate Wi-Fi hotspots and licensed small cells.
Artikel yang lain...
- 63% of consumers use smartphones to access mobile banking
- Microsoft tests own smartphone design - report
- Alcatel-Lucent losses continue in Q3
- Netflix shares jump after Icahn buys stake
- Swisscom to cut 400 jobs, makes CHF 50 mln Q4 provision
- Eircom to slash 2,000 jobs in new cost-savings programme
- BT sales slow further in Q2, lowers FY outlook
- Sony narrows losses, sales up on mobile expansion
- Google Nexus 7 sales near 1 mln a month - Asus
- Apple Loses iPhone Trademark Dispute in Mexico
- Iraq May Seek High Prices for Additional Radio Spectrum
- Egypt Mulls Shake-Up of Telecoms Licenses
- Facebook Testing Free Wi-Fi Hotspots Service
- Samsung's Galaxy S3 Retains Top Spot in UK Smartphone Market