The iPhone's share of quarterly global smartphone app downloads stood at 29% in the second quarter of 2012, significantly below the 47% attributed to Android smartphones,
Kazakhstan based mobile network, Kcell is moving ahead with long-standing plans to list its shares on both the local and UK stock exchanges.
The European Commission has decided to open up the 2Ghz band which is currently reserved for UMTS based 3G networks to be reused for LTE based 4G services.
Following a ramp up from earlier this year, where txtNation had predicated more growth in Direct Billing, txtNation had seen one in five service providers requesting Direct Billing.
IT spending in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) will reach $1.154 trillion in 2013, a 1.4 percent increase from 2012 projected spending of $1.138 trillion, according to Gartner.
Apple today announced it has sold three million iPads in just three days since the launch of its new iPad mini and fourth generation iPad,
The Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) and the Small Cell Forum have announced that they will work together to integrate Wi-Fi hotspots and licensed small cells.
Iraq's three mobile networks could be asked to pay at least US$1 billion, and potentially as much as US$2 billion each to secure additional radio spectrum for 3G services,
Samsung's flagship handset, the Galaxy S3, continues to rank as the UK's most popular smartphone after six consecutive months at the top of the chart,
Apple has complied with a UK court order to amend the statement it had been ordered to publish on its website - but has done so in a manner that explicitly hides it from the casual visitor.
- Verizon Wireless Staff Arrested for Stealing Naked Phone Photos
- Fitch Rates Verizon Communications' Proposed Debt Issue 'A'; Outlook Stable
- USA Smartphone Penetration Surges Past 50% Threshold for the First Time
- Mobile Policy, DPI, and Web/Video Optimization Market to Reach $2 Billion in 2013
- Deep Packet Inspection Evolving as Critical for Mobile Data Traffic Monetization
- Eaton Towers Secures Funding for Ugandan Expansion Push
- Batelco Secures Reduction in Regulatory Fine
- Bigben to Spin-Off Handset Distributor Subsidiary
- WiMAX Forum Publishes Roadmap for "Advanced" Services
- KPN Sells Part of its Dutch Towers Portfolio
- Brazil's Oi Gets Debt Downgrade
- Korean Networks Introduce Early Termination Fees
- O2 Loses Appeal over Mobile Termination Rate Method
- Clearwire Loss Shrinks as Wholesale Revenues Decline
Page 1 of 14